How to cook a Soup (procedure text)
How to cook a Soup
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 Cauliflower
- 5 Meat ball
- Cooking oil
- Frying pan
- First,peel garlic,potato,carrot,cauliflower and meat ball with knife.Then,cut into pieces.
- Second,grab a frying pan and cooking oil.Enter the garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Third,take a pot and put enough water
- After that,enter the garlic,potato,carrot,cauliflower and meat ball.Don’t forget give the salt and pepper.
- Wait 5 until 7 minutes.
- Finally, pour the soup into bowls, sprinkle with celery and eat while arm.