How to Make a Milkshake (procedure text)
How to Make a Milkshake
The ingredients that you need to make a milkshake are:
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons chocolate sauce (optional)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
Now, follow these steps to make a milkshake.
- Place milkshake glasses into the freezer. Using cold glasses will help the shake stay cool to give you time to enjoy. Leave for up to an hour if possible.
- Soften ice cream. It is easier to make a shake when the ice cream is slightly soft. Take the ice cream out of the freezer a few minutes before making your shake.
- Place the ingredients into a blender. Mix the ice cream, milk and added flavors into the blender. Blend on high for one minute. Don’t leave in the blender for longer or the shake will melt quickly.
- Pour shakes into frosty glasses. Take the glasses out of the freezer as soon as the blending is complete. Then pour the shake mixture in.
- Drop a straw into the shake, then enjoy. You can sip a shake right from the glass but somehow the straw adds to the flavor and the experience.